Browse our exciting recipe options! Any time is Armour time!
Top Ten Recipes
vienna potato salad
- 3 medium red potatoes, cubed (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 5-oz. cans ARMOURŪ STAR VIENNA SAUSAGE, drained, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- Pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in saucepan 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool. Combine potatoes, sausages, carrots, celery, cheese, onion, eggs and parsley in bowl. Mix together mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and mix lightly. Makes 6 cups
- Variation: Use 1 12-oz. can ARMOURŪ STAR TREET or PREMIUM PORK, drained and cubed, instead of sausages.