Browse our exciting recipe options! Any time is Armour time!
Top Ten Recipes
armour vienna noodle bake
- 2 5-oz. cans ARMOURŪ STAR VIENNA SAUSAGE, drained, cut into halves
- 3 cups cooked noodles
- 2 cups thawed frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place sausages, noodles, peas, carrots and onion in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix soup, cream cheese and milk in saucepan. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour over sausage mixture and stir to mix. Sprinkle with combined butter and crumbs. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Variation: Use 1 12-oz. can ARMOURŪ STAR TREET or PREMIUM PORK, cubed, instead of sausages.
Makes 7 cups