Browse our exciting recipe options! Any time is Armour time!
Top Ten Recipes
appetizing hawaiian treets
- 1 12-oz. can ARMOURŪ STAR TREET or PREMIUM PORK, drained
- 1 20-oz. can pineapple slices in juice, drained
- 14 bacon strips, cut in thirds
- 40 water chestnut slices, drained
- Barbecue sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cut Treet in quarters, cutting from end to end. Then cut into 10 crosswise slices, making 40 pieces. Cut each pineapple slice into 4 pieces. For each appetizer, wrap bacon around pineapple, Treet and water chestnut. Secure with a toothpick and place on baking sheets lined with aluminum foil. Bake 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels. Serve with barbecue sauce.