Browse our exciting recipe options! Any time is Armour time!
Top Ten Recipes
meat and cheese wraps
- 2 3-oz. cans ARMOURŪ STAR POTTED MEAT MADE WITH CHICKEN AND BEEF or ARMOURŪ STAR HAM SPREAD
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 10-inch flour tortillas
- Mix together first 5 ingredients in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread meat/cheese filling on each flour tortilla and roll up. Or layer with toppers and roll up. Serve or wrap in plastic wrap and chill. Cut wraps in half for sandwiches or 1-inch slices for appetizers.
shredded lettuce, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and/or green onions
Roasted Pepper/Spinach Variation:
Top with fresh baby spinach and chopped roasted red peppers.
Makes 1 3/4 cups filling