Browse our exciting recipe options! Any time is Armour time!
Top Ten Recipes
creamed chipped beef
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 2.25-oz. jar ARMOURŪ STAR SLICED DRIED BEEF, rinsed, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour and cook 1 minute. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add beef and mustard and heat through. Serve over toast with a side of ARMOURŪ STAR CORNED BEEF HASH.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups