Browse our exciting recipe options! Any time is Armour time!
Top Ten Recipes
speedy mac & beef
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup onion chunks
- 1/2 cup green pepper chunks
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) ARMOURŪ CHILI
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (5 oz.) ARMOURŪ VIENNA SAUSAGE, drained and sliced.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion and green pepper. Cook until tender. Stir in chili, macaroni and tomatoes. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Makes about 6 cups